søndag 18. juni 2017

Feelin' foxy

I am back with another card!
I have this thing for buying stamps, and then either printing or stamping them all, but not all of them get coloured.. and then I get this nice little stockpile of lineart.. So now, I am working on getting them all coloured and onto cards :)

On this creation I used "Foxy Lady" from Some Odd Girl :)

I coloured her with copics, and detailed it with a pastel pencil and my gellyroller. 
I didn't want to overpower the image with designpapers, so I used a basic red one from BG, with waveboard and a light pink Maja design paper. Flowers and bling are all from my stash, and long overdue for use!! 

Challenges: 


7 kommentarer:

Theresa Pace sa...

lovely card. sweet image, nicely coloured. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Therese - ScrapKatten - KattenMia sa...

So sweet, her hair i so shiny! Lovely done!
Thank you for being apart in this month challenge at Some Odd Girl <3
/GDT Therese

Eve's Card Designs sa...

Gorgeous colouring and great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Katrina Brown sa...

Such lovely textures and embellishments! Beautifully colored image, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Melissa O sa...

This is colored so beautifully. I love how the tail coordinates with a couple of the leaves. Excellent card! Thanks for joining the Challenge at Some Odd Girl!

Christa sa...

So cute card , thank you for joining our challenge at SomeOddGirl, hugs Christa

candihearts sa...

So cute! I love that you added little hilights on her tail and hair! I totally understand the whole having tons of images printed that have never been used.... I have a giant bag of them, mainly because I dont want to waste precious copic paper by only printing what I need for a project. Thanks fir sharing your card! -Patti