mandag 17. april 2017

Two Goldfish - Anything goes

Hello hello  - and welcome to Aurora Wings'April challenge:
ANYTHING GOES

I decided to play with the image "Two Goldfish"
 In my hands, ofcourse they became Space-Fish :D I used a DT from DCWV, and a simple light yellow frame. 
 My astral fish are coloured with Copics, gelpen and Derwent pastel pencils.
110, BV29, B37, BV17, BV13. one has RV25, the other has BG45. 
I added some white Liquid Pearls, and Stickles Crystal. I hued the fish with the pastel pencil, and added the sentiment with my Gel Pen. 



2 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

Oh WOW, Laila! I just love it when you think outside the box like this. Your coloring of Two Goldfish is soo amazing. I just love them as celestial beings and the background is so dramatic. Wouldn't this just be fabulous for a Pisces? Gorgeous! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Love how magical you've made these goldfish to look!! They appear to be swimming in outer space with stars reflecting on them and giving them sparkles. Thank you so much for bringing so much beauty, originality, and talent to our latest challenge at Aurora Wings, Laila! Mitzi xxx